Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The little things

So I have realized more and more with the upcoming birth of our little princess that I enjoy more and more the little things of life. I also love homemade things. I think they are the best. I think they bring a little bit more love and homeliness to the home and to the family. For example. I love theseI think they are beautiful. I plan on getting one after the baby is born and we have finally decided on a name for her. I will have all three of our names on it.
{You can find more designs and info here}

Along with the baby room being done {minus the curtains, which are going up today}, I have been debating on how to display here name for the room. Troy could really care less, he says all his work is done. But I love this idea (and only for $10 dollars) it's all homemade, what a deal!And what's nice about these, are you can pick the color, and what decals you want on the letter as well. I think this would be a cute idea to hang on her door when you walk in.
{Again, you can see more designs and get more info here}

And last, but not least you have my wonderful, talented, beautiful, sister-in law Jylare {who has the cutest baby, by the way} who does homemade headbands. I mean these things are precious.She has already given me a few for our baby girl and I can't wait to have her wear them.
{You can find all of her products, prices and info HERE.}
Trust me, you want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment